October Play Log II
Still not as much progress as I’d like :(
Somewhat intriguing. Overall the game was well done and the way of providing story/background/etc was good, but also easy to miss some of it. I did find it somewhat repetitive though, and I doubt I'd have figured out how to get through it without a guide. Thankfully this game isn't grindy. If you're patient and enjoy dungeon crawlers then worth considering, if you pass on it though you're not missing an incredible time.
An SG win that I had abandoned. Finally beat it for Spooktober. Overall meh. Guess I’m not a fan of dungeon crawlers.
Overall a really great horror game. This game has both jumpscares and an overall creepy atmosphere/story. There were a few parts where I got stuck or had to try over and over again to proceed without dying, but I think it still struck a reasonably good balance. The one thing I didn't really like was the ending. It's not that I disliked it so much as I found it unsatifying.
- good graphics
- great atmosphere
- good story (if you collect the documents and notes)
- the main characters loud breathing sometimes annoyed me
- the ending could have been better (or at least less ambiguous)
I don’t recall where I got this. I think I may have bought it on Steam a few years ago. I had started it and forgotten it so I decided restart and beat it for Spooktober. Overall a very good horror game…
No, just no.
- way more difficult than the base game
- way more gory than the base game
- way more disturbing than the base game
- much more difficult to hide/escape from enemies
- you'll spend the majority of the game running from enemies, much less exploring, solving puzzles to advance, etc
- 3 main enemies - the first 2 don't eventually die and the third's death is anticlimactic and not remotely satisfying
- you spend most of the second half of the game crippled and walk/run really slowly
- the ending is somewhat more satisfying
… the DLC, on the other hand, sucks.
Coming Up Next
If I Don’t Get Too Distracted By