Continuing my challenge to beat / complete at least 5 games each month this year, April was another success!
- Door Kickers
- iBomber Defense Pacific
- Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Some great games here! I really enjoyed all of them. Door Kickers, Infinifactory and iBomber Defense Pacific are so hard! There were some levels that took me literally hours to solve in each of them, but it was so satisfying when I finally solved them.
|Beaten||Completed (Previously Beaten)||Completed||Beaten / Completed||Backlogged||Balance|
Enhanced BLAEO Update
If you’re not aware, I have a script that helps generating posts like this (the game boxes above were generated by it): https://github.com/gsrafael01/monkey-scripts/tree/master/scripts/enhanced-blaeo
I’ve released an update today that allows you to customize the playtime template and include a “playtime this month” stat, just like I have above.
In my early Steam years, I would add any game that was temporarily free to my library, without checking its quality or if it was a genre that I would enjoy. So this month I decided to reduce my backlog by permanently removing those games. I’ve also won a lot of crap on SteamGifts (because, similarly, I used to enter every single giveaway I could in my early SteamGifts years), but I don’t think it would be right to remove them (and I’m pretty sure I would be suspended if I did that), so I made sure to only remove games that I didn’t win on SteamGifts.
Here’s the full list of games I removed:
- Bionic Dues
- Blaster Shooter GunGuy!
- Block N Load
- Cult Of The Wind
- Dead Bits
- East India Company Gold
- Eurofighter Typhoon
- Glacier 3: The Meltdown
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
- Humanity Asset
- Hyper Fighters
- Ionball 2: Ionstorm
- Keen Dreams
- Knights And Merchants
- Miner Meltdown
- Minion Masters
- Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
- Overcast: Walden And The Werewolf
- Pixel Puzzles Japan
- Pixel Puzzles Ultimate
- Pixel Space
- Planetary Annihilation
- Quick Slick Deadly
- Racer 8
- Realms Of The Haunting
- Relic Hunters Zero
- Rush Bros.
- Ruzh Delta Z
- Shot In The Dark
- Steel & Steam: Episode 1
- Talisman: Prologue
- The Blue Flamingo
- The Culling Of The Cows
- The Next Door
- Time Gentlemen, Please
Most of the games on this list have mixed to negative reviews, and the ones that don’t are usually RPG or multiplayer (genres that I’m not very fond of), but if you feel like I made a big mistake and some of these games are actually good, please let me know and I’ll consider restoring them. But for now, they’re off my backlog for good!
These are the main tasks that I’m focused in for this month:
- Beat something from the monthly theme succeeded last month
- Beat Hektor (and maybe complete)
- Beat Luxor HD (and maybe complete) failed last month
- Beat Luxor 2 HD (and maybe complete) failed last month
- Beat Rise Of The Tomb Raider (and maybe complete) failed last month
- Complete Dying Light (previously beaten) failed last month
- Complete Grand Theft Auto IV (previously beaten) failed last month
- Complete Jotun (previously beaten) failed last month
- Complete Outlast (previously beaten) failed last month
- Complete Pinstripe (previously beaten) failed last month