So... How will I deal with that BIG orange circly thingy over there? Ignatius Vulcan’s profile
Well, first of all…
- Play games that I haven’t played before and complete their achievements!
I have no idea how difficult the achievements could be, but the only way to find out, is to play them! :)
- Get the achievements that are deemed luck-based.
Like, in Poker Night! A Four in a Kind and a Straight Flush are hands that are deemed VERY rare to obtain! So I have to just play, play and play to get them eventually!
- Get second playthought achievements.
QORA requires you to do a second playthrough to get a certain achievement, it sometimes REALLY boring to do something after going through that, so I leave this for later.
- Get the hardest achievements.
This could be it! The last achievements to get! The most grindy ones as well! Could I get them someday? Only time will tell :)
So, there you go! I have been told I should update the page from time to time, so I’ll do it! :)
Thanks for checking my profile! :)
Completed games while I was inactive
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Abrix the robot
Welcome, welcome! Again, while I was sick for some months (recovering from some anti-depressant crap that I took for 3 days before I quit it, and started to detox my body from that crap…), I come back again, fully recovered again! :)
So, while I was sick, I was somewhat playing games, I tried to complete them as much as I could before I couldn’t play due to sickness, but I continued and continued, until I am not sick anymore!
So, let’s get started, then!
Epic Battle Fantasy III continues the Flash Player game saga, in which a group of (anti?)heroes save the world from destruction (or destroyed the world in the second installment, but everything went back to normal Deus Ex Machina style!), and now, a godly entity named Akron stole their enormous power, leaving them weakened and frail, now having to start all over again and get revenge against Akron, who is polluting the world with his evil presence slowly.
What do you need to 100% Epic Battle Fantasy III?:
- Buy out the equipment shop
- Molest pigs (Shove them, lol)
- Get 80 pieces of equipment (Multiple achievements)
- Defeat the final boss and finish the game (Multiple achievements)
- Beat the game on Epic difficulty (Includes Hard difficulty if you do it this way)
- Deal 100,000 damage to a foe (Multiple achievements)
- Eat a Hamburger
- Splat 100 slimes in the preloader
- Go berserk and unleash the fury
- Use the Doomsday spell for dramatic effect
- Nuke the battlefield to wipe out both sides
- Give all life another chance
- Rain swords from the heavens
- Summon a Narwhal
- Summon NCH’s Meow Meow
- Learn a new skill
- Fully upgrade a weapon
- Eh… Some achievement regarding touching pillows…
- Get a player to level 30 (Multiple achievements)
- Unlock the whole concept art gallery
- Check out the credits page
- Complete all side quests (Multiple achievements)
- Find all treasure chests in town
- Find all treasure chests in Vegetable Forest
- Find all treasure chests in Rock Lake
- Find all treasure chests in Glacier Valley
- Find all treasure chests in Kitten Ruins
- Find all treasure chests in Volcano Peak
- Scan all foes (Multiple achievements)
- Save up 250,000 gold (Multiple achievements)
- Get 130 points in the first minigame (Multiple achievements)
- Get 130 points in the second minigame (Multiple achievements)
- Get a time under 75 in the third minigame (Multiple achievements)
- Get 200 points in the fourth minigame (Multiple achievements)
- Get 170 points in the fifth minigame (Multiple achievements)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a Metroidvania remaster of the original Guacamelee! Gold Edition where you control a normal looking guy named Juan, who has a childhood love, the president’s daughter from Carlos Calaca, a dead mariachi who wants to become the God of the Living and the Dead realm by sacrificing the girl. So, Juan, has to don the legendary Luchador mask, that gives him powerful moves and attacks to defeat Calaca and his dangerous henchmen.
What do you need to 100% Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
- Become a Luchador
- Complete Uay Chivo’s INTENSO training
- Defeat a Chupacabra using only Slam
- Defeat an arena without taking any damage
- Become a Chicken
- Break Uay Chivo’s fake statue in the Tule Tree
- Start a New Game on Save Slot #2
- Complete the first Combo Chicken Challenge
- Defeat an enemy using the Pollo Bomb
- Defeat a Skeleton Luchador
- Kill 20 Enemies in a single INTENSO sequence
- Complete All Side Quests
- Purchase 20 Upgrades from the Shop
- Find an orb
- Complete the Combo Chicken quest
- Achieve a 200 Hit Combo (Multiple achievements)
- Defeat the game on Hard mode (Second playthrough needed)
- Achieve 100% completion in all areas (Multiple achievements)
- Access the alternative ending
- Earn a Gold Medal in all Infierno challenges (Multiple achievements)
- Defeat Calaca with full health in Diablo’s Suit
- Defeat Calaca (Multiple achievements)
INSIDE is an odd game, where you are a kid who is trying to run away (or going somewhere?) from very creepy men who are abducting humans to convert them into empty vessels, controllable for them, so they can use them for anything they want, as their puppets. The kid has to face many challenges on his way, while avoiding the creepy guys. What does the kid want? From the creators of “LIMBO”, we are left with our own conclusions in what’s happening.
What do you need to 100% INSIDE?
- Destroy every orb that appears across the game
- Destroy the last secret orb
Mad Max is the story of a very tragic individual named “Mad” Max Rockatansky, who lost his wife and daughter prior to the start of the game, now he drives without any destination, struggling to survive in a very harsh and deadly wasteland, full of raiders, in their very own post-apocalyptic war rides. In this game, Max has had an encounter with Scabrous Scrotus, son of the legendary Immortan Joe, who suffered his first defeat against Max and survived the ordeal, leaving Max without his iconic V8 Interceptor police car, “The Black on Black”. Now, with the help of a strange but extremely useful companion, named “Chumbucket”, he will chase after Scrotus on a car that might surpass his own, the “Magnum Opus”.
What do you need to 100% Mad Max?
- Complete the game (Multiple achievements)
- Complete all Wasteland Missions (Multiple achievements)
- Reach Road Warrior legend rank (Multiple achievements)
- Complete a Time Bomb Death Run
- Complete a Scatter Death Run
- Complete a Barrel Bash Death Run
- Complete at least one race at every Death Run Location
- Complete a Death Run in legendary time with every Archangel (Multiple achievements)
- Defeat an enemy vehicle with every Archangel
- Start of Something Good
- Clear all threat in Jeet’s territory (Multiple achievements)
- Clear all threat in Gutgash’s territory (Multiple achievements)
- Clear all threat in Pink Eye’s territory (Multiple achievements)
- Collect all hood ornaments
- Collect all History Relics
- Give water to a wanderer
- Drive the Magnum Opus off a Wasteland jump
- Be airborne in a vehicle for 4 seconds or more and land without dying
- Build all projects in all strongholds (Multiple achievements)
- Have 10,000 scrap in your inventory (Multiple achievents)
- Travel 1300 car lengths in a vehicle
- Take down all Scrotus camps (Multiple achievements)
- Eat a meal of maggots
- Fly the balloon at every Vantage Outpost
- Clear all minefields
- Destroy all scarecrows
- Take out all Scrotus snipers
- Collect all body colors
- Own the best V6 and V8 Engines
- Loot all Scavenging Locations
- Complete all optional objectives in all camps
- Fully upgrade Max
- Complete all non-repeating challenges
- Travel 650 car lengths on foot
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor tells the story of Talion, a Ranger of Gondor who, just like Mad Max, lost his wife and son, sacrificed by The Black Hand of Sauron for his nefarious purposes. Before Talion was also killed in the sacrificial ceremony, a mysterious elven spirit, a Wraith, took over his body, not possessing it, but letting him live, at the cost of being unable to die, since he is forbidden to enter the land of the dead. Now, seeking revenge for his family’s dead and the elven spirit wanting answers since he doesn’t remember about himself, they travel together, growing in power, so they can take on The Black Hand of Sauron.
What do you need to 100% Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor?
- Collect 100% of the Ithildin (Multiple achievements)
- Brand 5 Bodyguards of a Warchief, turning them against him in combat
- Complete all Azkâr Legend Missions (Multiple achievements)
- Destroy the Monument Gate and topple the statue of Sauron
- Complete all Acharn Legend Missions (Multiple achievements)
- Use Strike From Above while at least 60 feet above your target
- Make an uruk yours
- Poison a Captain at his own Feast
- Activate all Forge Towers
- Start a Riot by commanding a Warchief to attack another Warchief.
- Complete all Survivalist Challenges (Multiple achievements)
- Complete all Hunting Challenges (Multiple achievements)
- Liberate 30 slaves in 180 seconds while riding a caragor
- Eliminate the bodyguards of two Warchiefs, then draw them out and kill them
- Brand a Captain while in combat
- Complete all Outcast Rescue Missions
- Complete a Vendetta Mission
- Collect 100% of the Artifacts and listen to their memories
- Help a Captain survive a Recruitment Power Struggle, and then kill him and all his new recruits
- Complete all Urfael Legend Missions
- Kill The Black Hand (Multiple achievements)
- After an uruk kills you to become a Captain, help him become a Warchief, then kill him
- Perform an Execution on a flaming Berserker
- Use the Detonate ability to burn 50 uruks
- Free 5 caragors from cages
- Make 20 uruks flee by dropping Morgai Fly nests
- Attract caragors with bait 5 times
- Issue a Death Threat, and then successfully kill the target
- Capitalize on a Warchief’s Fear
- Kill all 5 Warchiefs before any uruk take their place
- Unlock 2 Bow Rune slots
- Unlock 4 Dagger Rune slots
- Unlock 3 Sword Rune slots
- Brand all 5 Warchiefs
- Acquire a level 25 Rune
- Begin a new hunt with Torvin
- Defeat all the Beastmaster Warchiefs
- Complete 25 Caragath Stealth Kills
- Use a Wretched Graug’s Projectile Vomit on an Uruk Captain or Warchief
- Kill a Graug by dispatching your Ghûls on him (WARNING: Do this on the quest where you unlock Ghul Branding, or else, it will be a pain in the ass later! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
- Bait 10 Ghûl mounds
- Have 20 Branded Ghûls at one time
- Kill a Caragath with an Execution
- Activate the Blazing Steed
- Eat a captain with a Wretched Graug
- Catch a Ghûl Matron on fire during the Lord of the Hunt campaign
- Have a dominated Caragath, Wretched Graug and Spitter Ghûl simultaneously
- Complete all objectives in the Test of the Wild (WARNING: Extremely hard achievement, also, a time trial with a limit of 40 minutes)
- The One Ring has returned to it’s Maker (Multiple achievements)
- Shadow Brand 20 Uruks
- Wraith Flash Dominate 50 Uruks
- Maximize the power of the Ring by completing all of the One Ring missions
- Stealth Brand a Captain
- Brand 20 Uruks in 60 seconds
- Build all the Forge Towers in Udun
- Get a Level 30 Rune in Test of the Ring
- Complete all objectives in the Test of The Ring
Abrix the Robot is a robot that collects stuff… That’s it! No backstory, no nothing. If I make a story about this right now, I’d be lying, lol.
What do you need to 100% Abrix the Robot
- Download a map in-game that has all the resources needed to 100% all achievements, lol.
Well! That’s about it! Phew! Mad Max was one hell of a ride! Even if it had a short story time, it made it up by having a humongous world map, with tons to do! Shaodw of Mordor is about half the world map, maybe, but still enjoyable as well! Loved both games! :)
Before I go, here’s a bonus video of some hilarious Captain quotes from Shadow of Mordor.
Thanks for reading! See you next time! :)
Let's talk for a bit...
Well, guys! I’ve been feeling fine for these days, trying to complete games as much as I could (I have yet to list what I have 100%’ed and what do you need to do so)
But now, I want to tell you a story of what happened to me 2 weeks ago…
It’s all resolved as of now, but I want to tell you what happened and why this happened…
So, my little brother came to me, with a happy face, telling me he got a “20$ gift-card”, I felt slightly suspicious about it, but thought he activated the card via the Steam Wallet option (The option where you activate Steam Giftcards)
I was wrong…
The guy who was giving him such a thing was giving my little brother a stolen card from somewhere (Or it was his own card, after all, but I doubt it, I’ll get to this soon), of course, since this is a criminal offense, and it violates the Steam Terms of Agreement, it made my account perma-restricted.
What does this mean? No trading, no key activation, no gifting, no Market buying, no Steam Store buying (In other words, a general trade ban), which means my SG account will be unusable.
Well, when I got hit by that, I had no idea what was happening, so I contacted Steam Support.
They weren’t going to tell me any reason (I was probably put in the folder of “Fraudulent Activity, use canned responses only”, because once you do anything that is fraud, you are pretty much screwed (And this could potentially be an account-ender if scammers know how to do this…).
So I confronted my brother, remembering as well about that “gift-card”, he told me he activated the gift-card via the credit/debit card area while he cried to me when he couldn’t lie to me anymore (He managed to take money from a credit/debit card, even with expiration dates and the secret code… Whoever this guy is, I am glad he got what he deserved, according to my little brother, this was the guy who did it…
I know I might sound corny in the message and pretty cliché or something, but I was genuinely desperate, even I could have disclosed full information about myself, so they see I have nothing to hide and that I was innocent.
I couldn’t sleep that night, I remember well… After the night passed, and in noon (Or around there) they came it with another response… The one that would seal any opportunity for you to get back your account
Yes… for those who don’t know, this response is the last thing you want to hear when you have a problem with your account… You can’t reason with them or negotiate anything (Even if you could see that I tried, even showing all what I had to type to convince them otherwise… It was futile…)
I felt tremendously bad for a couple of hours, I was feeling down for that moment, as if I had no way to get back my account, until an idea struck to me, it was possibly my last resort… I had to contact…
Yeah… Contacting the CEO of Valve and the gaming platform Steam… When I finished the e-mail, I thought to myself… “Are you out of your mind? Do you think he will take his time to read this when he might be developing a game at this very moment?”
I sighed as I went to sleep… When I woke up, my little brother (Who was playing some games in my account at that moment, now he is forbidden to enter my account at all, only me. I’ll make an account for him and use Family Share on him) woke me up, telling me… “Kevin! Kevin! Gabe Newell replied!”, and I was like… “What?” (How did he knew, you ask? Windows 10 links your e-mail, so it appears at the bottom right of the screen as a notification, you know it happens if you do have an e-mail linked)
I quickly went to see the response… He is a man of a few words, haha!
I really was out of words, even for a short response, he actually read the e-mail! So, I told him my story to him as well, leaving the ticket number so he can see it, I saw that he was also part of Support, first part
After writing that big letter for Gabe, I felt a bit stupid… “What if that e-mail wasn’t even his? Did I just sent a letter to a complete stranger that used that e-mail to scam people or something?”… Yeah, it was a possibility, but I had no options left… Everything in that letter and in what I wrote past this is completely true, you never go anywhere by being a liar and by being rude about it. Yes, Steam Support takes time, and you grow desperate, but you need patience. Over time, they’ll answer :)
Next day, around 7 or 8 p.m, my little brother, who was still in my account (He was forbidden later) saw a very strange phenomenom… The red bar dissapeared!
My little brother called me, yelling… “KEVIN! KEVIN! GABE NEWELL DID IT!”. I thought he was joking, so I followed him… “Yeah, yeah! Wow, he did it…” Knowing it was permanent, it was pretty much him playing… But no! It dissapeared!
Momentaneously… The red bar went back again, my little brother and I were confused, but then… Steam Support sent us a message!
HOLY SHIT! We hugged each other, my brother cried to me that he will never activate anything without me watching. Even though I wasn’t mad with him, it was a good lesson he learned that day.
We won a seemingly unwinnable case… There are factors that might have contributed to me having a much legitimate side of the story, which I can explain, if you ask me.
Awww… No Left 4 Dead 2 Free Weekend, missed chance… :(
Oh, well! This is my story! My account is banned for a month (20 days now), my brother has to use another account, the guy got his Karma destroyed by getting VAC-ations (He made another account… Yeah… He didn’t cared at all on losing it…), and my brother learned a lesson.
I also want to tell you what to do in order for you to not get over this too.
Never, EVER, let your brother/sister/relative to activate something, a code, a string of numbers, etc. Without you watching. Teach them that free things never have existed. In order to get things, you have to buy them with hard word and with your own cash from that hard work!
I would have published this in a much popular site (Reddit), and I would probably get a ton of hits and get myself revered as a god or something xD, but nah… I am an achievement hunter, and you achievement hunters deserve to know what happened to me.
I hope you had a good read and learned something in the way there :)
Have a good day/night!
Well, this is embarrassing... :/
This is a post to tell you that I’ve been slightly sick lately, and haven’t done much progress with my games. I’ve been playing very long games, and (for me) I don’t think telling you that I finished a game is enough. I think I have to complete the game to even show it up here :(
I’m a bit sorry, but I hope I can play smaller games later on, so I can update faster! :)
Hopefully you guys understand! :)
More games destroyed!
Phew… I have to say I almost forgot to update… I haven’t been as active in Steam as before since I’ve been focusing in a very nice Flash game… It’s name is Anti-Idle: The Game.
Is an Idling game, but it’s much different than others you’ll find… As the name implies, the game encourages to “Anti-Idle” with Features that will allow you to level up and make yourself earn more and more currency to get more stuff.
Try and check it out yourselves! (Also, it’s highly recommended, if you want to play the game for a long while, that you read the guides from each Feature, since they cover every hidden stuff…)
Make sure you make an account in Kongregate for file-saving! :)
Now, to the completed Steam Games!
Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche is a platforming game where you have to climb to the highest place, so you can save the world from being destroyed by a pillow wizard… In the way, you’ll encounter power-ups that will make you more adept in going up, as well as surviving longer against the threats of the skies… It’s not an easy task…
Luckily, you’ll level up to unlock more items that can help you out, as well as encourage you to obtain achievements to unlock more stuff that can be useful in your climbing journey!
What do you need to 100% Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche?
- Defeat every boss in the game! (Covers multiple achievements!)
- Defeat both bosses in a double boss battle!
- Fall in the lava 50 times!
- Surf 22 falling blocks without touching the ground! (Surfing means climb the blocks as they are falling).
- Get a max-level Whirly follower in Endless Mode!
- Get a max-level Speedster follower in Endless Mode!
- Get a max-level Hopster follower in Endless Mode!
- Use the climbing gloves 15 times!
- Complete 45 missions!
- Kill 50 Dragons!
- Reach 3000ft!
- Bank a total of 10,000 coins!
Montaro is a game where you are a Shiba Inu (One of those japanese yellow cute dogs) walking down the streets as he collects coins, avoid obstacles, baddies and collect… Uhhh… Panties…
Ummm… Yeah… Panties… From high-school girls… Ummm…
Don’t tell my parents… Shhh…
What do you need to 100% Montaro?
- Start the game!
- Buy most of the costumes!
- Click the Ð button on the “You lose” screen!
- In the costume area, click a Doge until it’s out of the screen, if done right, the Doge should fall, causing the other Doges to jump from the shockwave!
- Interrupt the Doge line at the main menu screen!
- Get stunned by obstacles or baddies!
- Collect… Ummm… 802 pantsu…
- Collect 1208 Dogecoins!
- Kill 30 Crows!
Obulis is a very nice Rube Goldberg-like game where you have to direct orbs to several big jars and in nature levels, flowers. The precise is simple, but the rules are as well… You aren’t allowed to get a black orb or any other color into a red jar, for example.
The game contains 3 maps, with almost 150+ levels. Ranging from very easy to very hard (Impossible if you don’t try and think out of the box), but it’s entertaining for those who are very knowledgable with chain reactions.
What do you need to 100% Obulis?
- Collect all 347 1/2 stars in the game! (Several achievements can be gotten anyways, since this is 100% in the game!)
SAMOLIOTIK is an odd game where you are a plane that shoots down symbols, depending on the level, you destroy planes, Lambda symbols, fish skeletons… Ummm… Price discounts…?
Some symbols will travel through you with no harm… But other objects who are more black-colored than others will harm you, resetting the level.
As you progress, you’ll find the boss of the level, a giant Adolf Hitler head, a Gabe Newell head, and so on… In the way, you’ll encounter several power ups, that will stay for a couple of seconds… Depending on how you play, you’ll see them as a blessing or a nuissance…
Watch out, however, new achievements might pop-up eventually! ;)
What do you need to 100% SAMOLIOTIK?
- Complete every level! Simple as that! :)
simian.interface++ is another of those odd games, where you are a monkey (I presume) trying to hack some sort of system files (presumably the monkey is very smart, but also very primitive, as he gets bananas for each level completed…).
As the level progresses, the oddness starts to go up and up…
What’s gonna happen to the monkey? (Or… maybe… WE are the monkey?)
What do you need to 100% simian.interface++?
- Complete the main levels!
- Collect the glitches in every main level!
- Complete the hidden level!
And that’s it! I hope you liked my update from my backlog!
I also managed to get 4000+ achievements! How cool is that?
And also, according to AStats, I’m 1st place in my country! (Costa Rica) Awesome!
Also, please try the game I left above, it has been updated for 6 years! I’m sure the developer has put his heart towards making the game fun every year! :)
Thank you very much for reading! :)
So many games killed! :O
Phew… What a quest! I am a bit embarrassed that I haven’t updated for a good while, but I was stuck in Avernum: Escape from the Pit… I HAD to finish the game in the hardest difficulty… I was SO CLOSE! And I wanted to update when I could finish it, and finally… I did it! :D
But first, let’s review the games fast!
Another World is a classic PC game that came out in the 90’s… (Maybe 80’s… To keep my review original, I won’t just go look at another review for reference). I played it when I was 6 or 7 years old, but due to my computer’s capacity, my family was able to play it like, in a pseudo-slow motion (It also freaked me out, for some strange reason…)
It’s all about a rich guy who is a physician, who somehow discovered how to transport himself to another world by accident… His experiment worked, but not in the way he needed it… He is now stuck in that strange world, where he has to survive, with the help of an alien prisoner.
What do you need to 100% Another World?
- Beat the game (Multiple achievements can be gotten this way as you progress)
- Make a laser shield for the first time (Getting the gun also counts as achievement)
- Look at the view from a cell window in the prison fortress you are held in.
- Shoot your first charged shot with your gun.
- Get killed by an UFO at the start of the prison level.
- Fall from a great height.
- Die a fixed amount of times (I don’t remember how many times, honestly…)
Boson X is about a group of physicians (again), who are discovering new particles in a very peculiar way… By running in impossible paths on some sort of parallel universe or something… The game has no story, so I’m making all of this up, lol! The objective of the game is to “discover” a particle by filling the gauge you have to 100%, which is the minimal needed to pass the level. You can still go for more, if you are up to beat other’s highscores!
What do you need to 100% Boson X?
- Discover every particle! (100% in every level!)
Sounds simple? Maybe… But words are easier said than making it done… ;)
Freebie… Well… Freebie is not so “freebie” (Costs cash, haha!), but it’s a simple game about a clock-like stick spinning around. The objective of the game is to reach the green colored areas with a ball you throw at the clock stick thing. If you hit the green area, you get a point. When you get enough points, the stick becomes faster and you have to time it properly for it to go to the desired wall. In my case, it was very easy to 100%!
What do you need to 100% Freebie?
- 50 points.
Nothing more, nothing less. 50 points and you are set for another perfect game in your perfect game record. Sounds good? Give it a try! ;)
Hoo boy… Press X To Not Die… A silly live action adventure where you have to escape an outbreak where people turns really aggressive to those who aren’t infected with the virus. The ultimate defense you have against the outbreak is given by one of your friends… “Press X to not die…”. Not pressing it correctly will result in… Balls kicked… :/
What do you need to 100% Press X To Not Die?
- Finish the game on Ridiculous difficulty without dying (Unlocks the other difficulty related achievements in a go)
- You should respect your girl’s private space and not enter several times… Ok? :/
- Die 23 different times.
- Experience 90% of the game.
- Get hit in the nuts in every possible way (Counts towards on dying count, which… is weird… :/ )
- Zoom in on Photo #8
- (DLC required) Finish the prototype in any difficulty
And finally… Avernum: Escape from the Pit… A game by Spiderweb Software. A remastered classic, in my opinion. The original game was called Exile, then another remastered version came out called simply Avernum, then the re-remaster came out! And it’s the one I am playing! There are 3 ultimate goals in the game, but the obvious one and the one I can spoil here is to escape to the surface, to return to the place the Empire banished you from, so you never return… But… Is there a way to ever return?
What do you need to 100% Avernum: Escape from the Pit?
- Escape the Tunnels of Fort Avernum.
- Learn 18 mage spells to Level 3.
- Learn 18 priest spells to Level 3.
- Get a Dread Curse, then cure it.
- Open a secret door.
- Slay 1000 foes.
- Dig up 40 caches.
- Make 40 potions.
- Discover 50 locations.
- Find the secret of Lost Bahssikava.
- Kill Ssh-Thsss (Essential to progress in one of the endings…)
- Steal the treasure in Gremlin’s Gold.
- Kill the boss of Silvar’s sewers.
- Find something of great value from Formello’s mayor and return it.
- Kill a powerful demon in the Tower of Magi (Essential for ending)
- Find something that allows you to fly.
- Forge a sword thought lost forever.
- Join the Scimitar.
- Meet Arch-mage Erika
- Enter the Castle with a certain artifact for entry.
- Slay a dragon.
- Escape to the surface at last.
- Get the second ending.
- Get the third ending.
- Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum and never set the difficulty below Torment. (Unlocks the other difficulty related achievements!)
Phew… So… That’s it! I hope this BIG update is of your liking for you! :)
Thanks for reading! :)
A little update...
Well, I’ve completed these 2 games 100%.
For Alter World, it’s an interesting puzzle game where you have to search for your missing dog by an strange entity, who wants to play with your feelings, as well as trying to scare you into not trying, but your conviction overcomes those feelings.
For Masked Shooters 2, there’s not much to say… A generic FPS, with OP weapons (Even the most basic weapons can kill you fast, and an SMG is more powerful if used correctly…)
What do you need to complete on Alter World for 100%?
-Complete the game by rescuing your dog (As well as getting the levels achievements)
-Complete the game by leaving your dog behind.
-Die 100 times.
-Jump 1000 times.
-Switch world 500 times (By switching world, meaning switching to a dark world by pressing “Space”)
-Die in the last level.
-Watch the credits.
For Masked Shooters 2…
-Win a round with 25 kills.
-Kill a total of 300 players (Can’t be done offline…)
-Survive for 2 minutes without using or changing weapons.
-Win a round without getting killed (Try to figure this one ;) )
-Kill 5 enemies with the pistol in a round.
-Kill 4 enemies with the rifle in a round.
-Kill 6 enemies with the RPG in a round.
Thanks for reading! :)
Second themed game 100% completed!
I was surprised I could pull this off in less time than I thought! It only took me 2 days to 100%!
The chapters are pretty short, but they are as well very punishing if you don’t know what you are doing.
What am I telling you this? Because you have to complete the game with EQUAL OR LESS THAN 5 DEATHS!
It’s not impossible! You just need to remember what’s going to happen in the chapters, and not mess around! The faster you complete a chapter, the faster you’ll progress! :)
About the story, is a bit unclear… You are just a mysterious boy that walks with no destination… Where is the end of that destination? Play the game! IT’S FREE AS OF NOW! GET IT!
What do you require to beat the game 100%?
-Beat the game (any deaths)
-Beat the game (5 deaths or less)
-Collect the Secret Eggs.
-Complete the Secret Level.
Not much, right? :)
I’m sure you will complete it, but the second achievement probably will make you sweat like crazy, haha!
That’s all for today!
Thanks for reading! :)
First themed game 100% completed!
Phew… After the Grapple game, I thought I’d never seen another grappling game in my life, buuuuut…?
A Story About My Uncle is about a kid that goes in his uncle’s house, to discover that he is not there, but he also finds a suit that makes him jump very high in the sky, as well as grapple against objects with his Grappling Device! One of the uncle’s inventions: A garbage disposal, transports him to another universe, where nature flourish around where he passes…
If you like the story so far, why don’t you get it? It’s a very fun little game! It’s short, yes! But the achievements will keep you busy! :)
What do you need to complete the game 100%?
-Beat every level with a certain amount of grapples.
-Beat every level without falling to the abyss.
-Beat a companion’s game.
-If your Uncle can do it, you can do it too!
-Get every collectable.
-Get every side story objects.
-Get Gold Medals in all the Time Trial Stages.
Thank you for reading! :)
PS: Revilheart is still struggling with some levels, why don’t you guys give him some motivation? Cheer him up! I’m still hopeful he can do it! :)
Another game bites the dust! :D
Well, guys… I’d like to love this game, but I simply can’t…
The achievements that you have to conquer in this games are… well… tedious at best… You have to do several play-throughs to complete the objectives necessary for the achievement award, which will take several hours each.
The good thing? You get some end-game minerals and skills that you might use (barely)
The bad thing? You have to start from zero with each objective… Level 1…
You can complete the game faster if you go to a high level town and recruit high level members to do your work, instead! But you have to be strong enough, so you don’t die.
Anyways, that’s all I want to say about this game, I don’t want to spoil it all for you.
What you need to do for the achievements? Fish, smith equipment, kill monsters, hunt prey for food, make potions, clear mines, find treasures, and complete the key objectives of each playthrough.
Thanks for reading! If you are going for this game, expect to complete it in less than 40-50 hours.
I’m going to make a hat out of you, little bunny… Seriously…