Slowly going through that backlog Unfurl’s profile
Passing Grades: Outstanding; Exceeds Expectations; Acceptable
Failing Grades: Poor; Dreadful; Troll
Other stuff & how I classify games:
- I mark games as Beaten if they have achievements and 1) I've finished the story; 2) I've played 10+ hours if there's no story.
- I mark games as Completed if 1) I got all achievements; 2) they have no achievements and I've finished the story, or played 10+ hours if there's no story.
- I mark games as Won't Play only if I tried them and 1) they don't work anymore or I have a remastered/updated version I can play instead; 2) I didn't quite like them enough to finish; 3) they are utter garbage.
Bad ABC - giving a chance to crappy games, mostly in vain (rated Mixed or lower, or removed from Steam)
HOG ABC - when I get that Sunday vibe to play something casual, I might as well do it with purpose (list made according to Hidden Object tag on Steam)
A Journey Through Time as explained here
Planned projects when I finish those above:
- Vol. 2 of A Journey Through Time
- Gifts ABC
- Unfinished ABC
PlayStation 4 ProEssentially unlimited backlog with PS Now and Plus...won't even track.
DRM-Free finished games-Criminal Minds
10 August 2022 | S22E25
Whispers of a Machine
The story is not that intriguing and the culprit was my original guess, so not much of a twist. Still not a bad game.
9 August 2022 | S22E24
Great game, similar concept to Papers, Please, but also very different "mini games" compared to checking documents, and also much easier. I enjoyed it a lot, might replay some other time for different endings.
8 August 2022 | S22E23
7 August 2022 | S22E22
6 August 2022 | S22E21
23 July 2022 | S22E18
- Revisiting / Ad hoc playing 32
- Bad ABC 28
- HOG ABC 24
- 1987-2021: A Journey Through Time 35
- Won on SteamGifts 151
- Received as Gifts (excl. SteamGifts) 154
- Humble Monthly/Choice 572
- Beaten/Completed in 2022 24
- Beaten/Completed in 2021 29
- Beaten/Completed in 2020 27
- Beaten/Completed in 2019 18
- Beaten/Completed in 2018 16