Yirg, as in Yirgacheffe coffee Yirg’s profile
Just here to organize my backlog. Thank you for this awesome tool!
A note to those browsing my profile. Ignore the playtime numbers you see, for three reasons: (1) My computer runs 24x7 and I very rarely restart it. I sometimes leave games minimized for extended periods, even when I go abroad. I usually do this if the game save system is especially bad and I can’t be bothered to start again from the last checkpoint. (2) Sometimes a game can crash (e.g. Alice in Wonderland) and remain in the memory for a very long time, without me actually playing it. (3) I idle games for cards. I try not to do it with unbundled games that I won, out of respect for the GA creator, but I did mess up on occasion. Other than this, all games I own with cards have met Mr. Idle Master.
Explanation of lists whose names may not be self explanatory:
- P1/P2/P3 - Priority 1, 2 and 3. I’m still very much interested in games under P3 category, just not as much as the higher priority categories. Games not categorized under any of these priorities I probably haven’t organized yet, or am not planning to play in the near future.
- Highly acclaimed but long - I know many of these games are considered must-play, but at 15 hours (for the shorter ones) I’m unlikely to get to them soon. You know, real life constraints…
I finished three very short walking simulators. I can’t say they pose any challenge, so saying I “beat” them is a bit of a stretch, but I did mark them as such and I am glad I played two of them. Here are links to my short reviews:
4PM - 6.5/10
9.03m - 6/10
Drizzlepath - 5/10
See comment below for some info on F2P walking sims, including two that I played, but not in this batch.
This week I finished two games I won on SG: Never Alone and Shank (the links are to my short reviews on Steam). I really enjoyed both, which is more than I can say about two other SG wins I gave a shot - Titan Souls (review) and The Forest of Doom. I did not enjoy these two and likely will not play them in the future.
Still, it was a good week. I enjoyed two games and am slowly closing my SG wins backlog. Soon enough I’ll be able to enter GAs again :-)
|783||games (+912 not categorized yet)|
- Won on SteamGifts 53
- Non-SG gifts 41
- 5 hour or less 208
- 5.5 to 10 hours 131
- P1 57
- P2 80
- P3 109
- Highly acclaimed but long... 45
- Reviewed 38
- Current P&P 4
- No longer available on Steam 6
- Sequel 5
- Abandoned, don't enjoy gameplay 9
- Abandoned, technical issues 3