This is a wyy’s profile
wyy’s… get it?
Hi I’m a Portuguese dude that likes buying and playing games, and as most people seeking guidance from a backlog tool I do the former at a faster rate than the latter.
I’m a completionist and really like getting 100%s, at one point I fooled myself with volume by falling for achievement spam games, I strongly regret this every time I look at my inflated and unrealistic amount of achievements, I wish steam looked more into the achievement hunting community and gave options to completely reset/wipe progress for games, they demonstrated how out of touch they are with the community during the summer sale event in 2019.
The first game I completed was Spyro: Year of the Dragon on PS1.
I’m organizing my games in a way that lets me see my progress or lack thereof with more ease as described down here:
- No interpretation needed, 100% is 100%.
- Finished the story on a game without achievements.
- Finished the story regardless of achievement count, this could be due to multiplayer requirements as usually I strive to exhaust all single player content.
- Never Played
- Games I do plan to play.
- Lost interest.
- Games I haven’t given up on entirely, maybe just burnt out.
- Multiplayer games that I play with my buddies every now and then.
- Won’t Play:
- Trash and cannon fodder from bundles.
- The reason why I chose this site to organize my backlog, nothing vague about this category, I simply won’t play these.
- Might take a second look at these IF I somehow actually regain control of my backlog, and that’s a big if.
September 2019 shortly after joining.
September 2020 made a lot of progress in terms of acquiring new games, that’s about it.