Hello fellow assassins
I guess I should clear up my Attack plan list so it seems appropriate that I write a line or two about the games on the list I’ve actually managed to finish. Since I’m bad at planning and quite honestly don’t think my free time should be planned at all it won’t be a lot of games though
- I don’t have a lot of experience with P&C games but I find that the only redeeming quality about this game is the nice graphics. The story feels contrived and the voice acting is atrocious at times. I don’t know, maybe I had to high expectations.
- Nothing special about this one. Visually pleasant and easy enough to fit my skill level.
- Again this is a genre I don’t have a lot of experience with and I feel some of the mechanics could be better thought out, especially the way achievements work. Then again I’m not used to paying attention to achievements and because of this I had to replay the game. Maybe when I find an optimal method to get achievements in one playthrough I won’t find it as tedious. I’m also hoping there are better examples out there.
- Considering the abysmal steam reviews this was a very pleasant surprise. It’s by far the game I enjoyed most out of the ones listed here but also the genre I’m most familiar with. I guess I can understand that people are frustrated about the abrupt ending but the game in itself is well above average for me and I find it particularly impressive that it’s a mobile game unless I’ve misunderstood something. Again I had a problem with how some of the achievements were set up and I ended up starting over a couple of times because I didn’t know about the new game+ feature.
- Ugh, I don’t know what to say. I would probably have enjoyed the story if I had just ignored the achievements or if the story arcs were easier to identify but because I wanted to finish all the achievements I ended up clicking through the story what feel like a thousand times. I had to resort to reading a guide for it in the end which I consider to be a failure on the developer’s side but then again maybe this is what VN’s are all about.
And that’s it. Like I said, I’m not only bad at planning but also sticking to a plan is a weakness of mine. Maybe I’ll write a post about the, substantially more numerous, games I’ve been playing and even finished later if I feel the need for more procrastination.
Edit: I don’t like markdown. Just wanted to get that off my chest :P Also it seems like I’m unable to figure out how to remove games from a list