Assassination Report #1 | September 2018
I could finish some games this month after having been really busy on July and August with work and French lesson ( i can ask for croissant’s now!!!).
Finally finished all the Assassin’s Creed games just in time for Odyssey.
- Creepy atmosphere and an amazing history.
- Graphics are good and they used motion capture for the characters.
- The sound is amazing, they used binaural recording, the sound is really immersive and after playing it a bit it starts to feel that you really have the voices inside your head. Play this game with headphones.
- The combat is a bit repetitive and puzzles aren't really challenging, but they fit the atmosphere and aren't the main focus of the game.
-Don't really have anything bad to say about this game.
Awesome game, I had an amazing experience playing it. A Masterpiece in my opinion.
The history pulls you in and Ninja Theory did a really good job in making this game immersive and with bringing mental illness into the game.
There is a little video documentary on the game that shows how it was done in terms of binaural audio and motion capture and all the research they've done about mental illness. I recommend that everyone watches it, it is interesting and help's understanding a bit mental illness and how they tried to bring it to the game.
- Good graphics and atmosphere, even the desert zones look amazing, which makes exploring more interesting.
- The level system made me more interested doing side quests and getting collectibles was less boring than previous games.
- Discovery mode is awesome to learn more about the history of Ancient Egypt.
- Combat is a lot different from previous games, it took me a bit to get used to it and i'm still bad at it.
- Stealth doesn't feel as good as previous games, maybe because this one has more open zones and most of the times the only place you can hide is on bushes.
- Game crashes for me in fullscreen mode after a few minutes.
It's a nice refreshment on the series, i like the direction they're going.
Hope odyssey has a discovery mode too and that they improve the combat and stealth.
- Great sound.
- Nice cartoonish Graphics
- Nice voice acting and funny dialogue between the 2 main characters.
- Good history.
- Game had some stuttering which is strange as i can play more demanding games without problems.
- Restrictive movements, you can't really go off path.
- Disappointing ending.
It's a nice short game with a good history but i didn't really liked the ending. You pass all the game talking with the other character and in the end you never see her.
- Awesome visuals and music
- Good combat system.
- I think having 8 different histories makes them less interesting than having one big history.
- Not much interaction between characters.
- Can't change the first character you choose until you finish his history
It's a nice game for it's gameplay and the combat system is really good, but the histories aren't special in my opinion.
Finishing a fight with 4 characters and having a cutscene with only one character feels a bit strange for me.
Hello, only 1 assassin’s creed left, installing now :p
- Beautiful graphics.
- Side stories are nice.
- Jack the Ripper DLC is a few years later from the main history and adds new mechanics and ways of playing.
- Free run has improved a lot, it’s a lot more fluid comparing to the previous AC game.
- Combat is really fun and has awesome animations.
- 2 Main characters to play, with a fun personality.
- The main enemy looks bad ass, i kinda liked him.
- Zipline makes traveling a bit faster and help’s a lot on the larger streets on this game.
- Really nice theme.
- Carriages are a nice addition but i didn’t like to drive them, they felt a bit strange to drive.
- Not a bad main history
- Easy combat
- Was expecting more for the ending, i liked the enemy character and was liking the history, but the ending was too fast without many interaction with the enemy.
I had fun playing this game and really liked the main characters, really good game on the series.
Now going to kill some people on Egypt, have gun!
Hello! I’m trying to finish the assassin’s creed’s before the new one releases, finished this one last week and already started Syndicate.
- Beautiful graphics.
- Fun side missions, really liked the riddle missions.
- Good Stealth.
- New parkour animations, free running looks nice and more fluid.
- Fighting is harder in a good wa
- The history was ok
- Arno looked funny on the prologue but then got all serious during the history, probably my least favorite character on the series
- The sound is awful, don’t know if it’s a problem with my setup but it sounded bad.
- Despite the improved parkour animations, the character still gets stuck or does’t do what you want a lot of times.
- They removed some nice things from previous games, like whistling and hiding bodies.
See you on the next assassination, Have fun!
Assassination #12 and #13 | Double Kill!
Assassination #11 | Raiding some Tombs
Another beaten game.
Nice game with beautiful graphics, i recommend it to everyone.
Assassination #10 | ABC Challenge
I played the first version of this game, not the deathinitive version, you can’t get this version anymore on steam. this is an amazing game really worth playing.
One more game beaten, I loved Mafia I and really like Mafia II, i was really excited to play this game but got a little disappointed because it doesn’t feel like the previous games on the series.
History: For me it’s one of the best things on this game, it’s a bit different from the other Mafia games but it kept me playing and wanting to check what happens next, the characters are great and feel alive.
Gameplay: Combat and gun play are well done, the game has upgrades for the the weapon types. I have mixed feelings about the driving one this game, is well done for some parts but feels clunky in other’s. I got some bugs where i couldn’t speak with NPC’s to continue certain missions, but a game restart solved it. Now, what i think it’s one of the worse things on this game, the missions are so repetitive, you just do the same thing over and over again, sometimes you even go to the same places, i started the game taking my time in the missions, but halfway trough i switched to Rambo mode and just did most of the missions the fastest possible.
Graphics/Visuals: Characters on cinematics are awesome, really well done, the environment is really nice too. The reflections suck and there isn’t many graphic options on the game. The game was a bit blurry too, but i used a reshade that solved that problem. Performance isn’t the best too.
Sound/Music: The soundtrack on this game is amazing, and there’s some nice little details, like when you enter a tunnel the radio gets interference, gun sounds are really good too. The only thing I didn’t liked about the sound is driving sounds.
Sign of the Times DLC: This is the only DLC i got, still thinking if i should get the other’s, maybe ill get them on sale. This DLC adds a secondary story, it is a nice and creepy story, you get some extras too when you finish it.
Overall and despite being a little disappointed i still think it’s a good game for it’s history and soundtrack, but expect to get a bit bored on some missions. I think if this game had less missions or different ones it would be a lot better.
Assassination #8 | Dirt 3
I got a Xbox one Controller and went to try a racing game, i never played many racing games, but had fun with this one!
Gameplay: This and older game i wasn’t expecting much in terms of physics, but the game has nice physics. The racing is fun and there is a nice variety of events, from Rally to Gymkhana. The car choices are really nice, from older cars, to buggies, to more modern rally cars.
Graphics/Visuals: The graphics are good, car bodies are well done, cars get dirty and collect snow while you’re driving, there is rain and water splashes on puddles. it’s a really nice looking game.
Sound/Music: Sound is good too, i think engine sounds are well done and there are some nice details like different sounds one snow or dirt.
Overall it’s a nice and fun game, i might come back to it and do some more achievs, but for now i think i’m gonna try GRID!
Assassination #7 | ABC Challenge
Gameplay: This is a really short game. It doesn’t have much history and there are some puzzles but they are easy. But there are different weapons you can choose and a lot of enemies to kill on all levels. Overall i think it’s a fun game and being short it’s a good thing in this case. I tried to play with a Xbox one controller but it’s a bit hard, i would recommend playing it with mouse/keyboard
Graphics/Visuals: The graphics aren’t bad but there is a bit too much green.
Sound/Music: TI liked the music and sounds, but the music is a bit too loud and i had to lower it every time i closed and opened the game, because the music level kept reseting.
Next game from the challenge:
Assassination #6 | ABC Challenge
Gameplay: This is a short game with a nice but kinda sad story. You can read almost all the story on the first few minutes of the game and you get the rest after you complete all puzzles. You use time manipulating powers to complete the puzzles. The game looks simple but some of the puzzles are really challenging and clever. Despite of them being challenging you don’t have the pressure of failing them and having to start the level from the beginning, you just rewind time, and try again, which in my opinion provides a relaxing experience and let’s you focus on solving the puzzles. I played this game with a Xbox one controller and it worked really well without needing to change anything.
Graphics/Visuals: The game has it’s own visual style. Graphics are simple but great and beautiful.
Sound/Music: The music and sound provide a nice atmosphere for the game. The sounds are affected by the time manipulation.
Next game from the challenge: Capsized