So I’ve all but given up on Plague Inc. I’m at 99% and have 1 achievement to get but its so damn hard I can’t even get the first part of it. For those who know the game I’m talking about Super Sparrow. I can’t get the Islands to get infected so I’m sulking.
Other games I’m playing include Divinity OS 2 with Jaye, D&D Lords of Waterdeep(nice quick gaming fix for a spare hour or so), Danganronpa V3 and Fate:Extella.
I finished a lot of stuff but as per usual time dictates I can’t write updates.
Here are my super awesome late New Years gaming resolutions
- 100 complete games. I came into the year with like 89 already on 95. Should have this done and much more achieveable than the 50 I set last year.
- Badge level 75. Coz why not right?
- 100% at least 1 “difficult” game. I’d like to show off something that isnt a usual 100% that most people have like my NepNep or Batman. Plague Inc would be good.
- Follow my new sale buying rule. So I’m going to post this next sale but here is the idea. Every time I add an item to my cart I look at my library for an unplayed game to install. Last sale it stopped me buying lots of games and I ended up playing Bayonetta instead which I loved. Instead of getting 20-30 new big games I got only Danganronpa. I know only buy things I know I’ll play soon. The good sales will come around again and I can manage my backlog more and feel less bad about picking a game to play.
- Play more wins. I dont enter GA’s any more because I just was adding stuff without playing. Similarly I dont get bundles unless I am going to play immediately. This with number 4 has really helped slow down game acquisitions. So many great wins I haven’t played still because backlog.
- Finish Persona 5 on PS4, Fire Emblem on DS and Quantum Break on PC. One for each console.
- START CLANNAD FFS! 2 years running still haven’t played it.
- Increase 100% percentage to 60. Currently at 53%.
- No more LoL. I realised I don’t enjoy it any more and it kills time and makes me angry. If I do play limit it to ARAM only.
- Re-visit at least 1 old game that I liked to get more achievements or replay the story or DLC.
I’ll be happy with 5/10 of those as there are some tough asks on there.
In other media i’d like to finish the Witcher books, watch more Netflix(Altered Carbon is great), finish the Manga for Attack on Titan that I own, collect more Legendary Marvel board game expansions(Xmen one next).
Thats it for now sorry its not fancy but meh writing on mobile is hard. Peace!