Looking back at 2017
Just a quick check back of last years resolutions and how well I did in following them.
- I set a goal of 100 perfect games, I came close at 91 which is a small win as I was perhaps over optimistic saying 100 when I started with 57 perfects. Fail
- I never set a “list” or forced myself to play a specific win which meant I played more wins and finally got around to playing through The Witcher 3! Success
- I didn’t write many but I did write “more” reviews. Partial Success
- I went back and finished quite a few games I had started previously and never finished which brought my ACR up. Success
- I got to level 61 on steam for profile showcases, I wanted 50/60. Big Success
- I started a couple of games I enjoyed but stopped playing them. Resolution was to not start and drop anything I enjoyed. Huuuuge failure
- I didn’t play Clannad, still not ready to cry. ;-;
I’ll do a fancier post on my PC not phone as Jayes off to visit family tomorrow so I’ll be all alone. Before I sign off…
Personal 2017 game awards.
GOTY: The Witcher 3, loved it so glad I finally played it.
Surprise of the Year: Nonary Games, I was hyped for it but wasn’t expecting to love it so much.
Disappointment of the year: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Pretty game, love the concept of AA, dripping in lore, soooo shallow on gameplay I expected more, not bad just not good.
WTF of the year: Rubbing cards to level them up in Monster Monpiece.
Gameplay of the Year: Divinity Original Sin. Never had so much fun multiplayer!
Kawaii: Lil Eat! I don’t think I’ve ever said “awww” as much.
Fave Gift/Win: Orwell gifted to me by Keo, such a me game!
Underappreciated: Sexy Brutale, its criminal I don’t hear more about this marvellous experience!