Link for the Screenshot community challenge
My Screenshot challenge is coming up very nice:
If you’re interested in one of the games, you can find the list of games used here
- Switch screenshots look bad because Nintendo won’t let me transfer high quality pics to my pc. I had to post them on Twitter and take a screenshot. It’s so stupid.
My Memory of Us
4.6 hours, 17 of 23 achievements
- WW2 and the Holocaust through children's eyes.
- Intuitive puzzles. I only had to look for a guide once.
- Short and sweet.
- Controls suck and you can't remap in-game. (Seriously who uses the arrow keys to move intead os AWSD in 2019?)
10 hours, 39 of 50 achievements
- Graphics hold up quite nicely for a 2013 game.
- Chapter selection and great checkpoint system (It's criminally underrated how these awesome features are never talked about. People only notice them when they get stuck in a terrible checkpoint)
- Interesting Story
- Combat is a bit boring.
- I hate the rewind sections
- I found a game-breaking bug. (If you kill the bosses on chapter 7 before their minions, the game won't let you get out of battle stance and therefore you won't be able to open the door to progress.)
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
26 hours, no achievements
- Looks and feels like a Nintendo game with the price of a Ubisoft game.
- Movement during combat is awesome. You can walk, team jump, dash and shoot in a single turn. (much faster and less static than XCOM, for example)
- Interesting collectibles (There are a lot of them) that you have to go back to previous worlds after acquiring some powers.
- Challenges are awesome, especially the the first ultimate challenge.
- Amazing visuals
- I loved the boss fights, especially the Opera Singer
- A bit too easy if you're a turn-based veteran
- I hated the escort missions (Seriously, I cannot think of a single where escort missions are fun. Why devs keep adding them?!)
- The game could use 1-2 extra worlds. 4