ABC Challenge - Killing in Order is the Gimmick
Let’s go for another challenge that can help me kill the Backlog. If you’re interested about the challenge, you can read everything about it > HERE < !
- I can play other games at the same times.
- Games have to be played in alphabetical order.
- If I dislike a game or find one broken, I’ll switch to another one from the same letter.
- To track my progress, I may switch a game without achievement to a game with achievement would I find one appealing with the same letter.
- If there is an empty letter (stares at Z), I can leave it empty and fill it if I happen to have a game fitting the letter.
- No time limit, but I’ll try to kick one letter per month. I’m not in a hurry :) !
- AER Memories of Old
- The Charnel House Trilogy
- Dreaming Sarah
- Epistory - Typing Chronicles
- Forgotten Places: Regained Castle
- Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
- Hatoful Boyfriend
- If My Heart Had Wings
- The Journey Down: Chapter One
- Killer is Dead
- Last Day of June
- Mirt. Tales of the Cold Land
- Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
- One Last Chance
- Regions Of Ruin
- Viking Brothers 4
- XOXO Droplets
- You... and who else?
- Zombie Night Terror