While all the countries are sending their best athletes to Japan, BLAEO will be sending its best backlog assassins.
These are the games that qualify for this month’s theme:
- games set in Japan,
- games made by Japanese developers,
- games with an Anime tag.
Here are some links that might help you decide what to play this month:
- Video games set in Japan,
- Capcom (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Devil May Cry games, Resident Evil games, Monster Hunter: World, Mega Man 11,…),
- FromSoftware (Dark Souls games, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice),
- Nihon Falcom (The Legend of Heroes games, Ys games, Zwei games),
- PlatinumGames (Bayonetta, Vanquish, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE),
- SEGA (Yakuza games, Valkyria Chronicles, Sonic games,…).
To participate, reply to this post and tell us which games that fit the monthly theme you’re going to play.
Please use the following (or similar) format to make it easier for me to keep track of everyone’s progress, but feel free to add any extra thoughts about the game(s) to your post!
Name | Achievements obtained | Playtime | Status :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: name of game 1 | achievements obtained | playtime this month | unfinished/finished name of game 2 | achievements obtained | playtime this month | unfinished/finished name of game 3 | achievements obtained | playtime this month | unfinished/finished TOTAL: | achievements obtained | playtime this month | Number of games finished
The newest edition of the monthly Challenge Me is available here: click.
Do I have to participate in this month’s theme?
No, as with every theme, these are merely suggestions for anyone who is unsure about what to play next. If you already have a battle plan for your backlog and/or don’t like this month’s theme, you’re free to ignore it.
What happens if I don’t participate in the monthly theme?
What happens if I play all of my unfinished games this month?
Your backlog will be a much smaller place.
I don’t have any unfinished games!
Really? well that makes one of us… I salute you.
I already finished my entry can I play another?
Go ahead - the goal is to reduce your unfinished games list. The more you can play the better.