My Challenge: Life of Daerphen
Monty Python pun intended
So here comes another idea of organizing and digging through my backlog. After doing the Bingo Challenge this year and finishing quite early I was thinking about the next theme for my backlog. From time to time I have a look at my library via https://www.lorenzostanco.com/lab/steam/. Its actually a nice way to filter you library by many different kind of filters, not just by name.
So I was playing with the filter “Release year” and noticed that I have quite a long list of years selectable.
The idea: Go through each year since I was born, pick a game that was release there (according to the Steam Store page) and play that game.
Its all about finishing games from different genres and years. But also getting a bit nostalgic. For example with games like Monkey Island of course.
- Steam Store page is the source
- Game cannot be completed/beaten/finished before 23.04.2023
- No yet decided if I will add more years and treat this like an endless challenge. Will be decided once all years are played until then
- Years might be missing, in case no year in my library available
- Games can be swapped, especially for later years with many more published games.
So here is my preliminary list